Traffic Advisory for BELAGAVI CITY On the Occasion of Karnataka Rajyotsava Procession.
The Police Commissionerate has issued an announcement regarding the traffic route change on the occasion of Karnataka Rajyotsava.
On November 1, the procession as part of the Karnataka Rajyotsava started from the city’s District Stadium and proceeded to Krishna Devaraya Circle, Dr. BR Ambedkar Road Kittur Rani Channamma Circle Kakati Ways, Samani Khoota, Ganapatha Galli, Kambali Khoota, Maruti Galli Hutatma Chowk, Kirloskara Road, Bogaraves Circle Yandekhoota, College Road and will end at Lingaraja College ground.
In this background, regarding the public smooth traffic system, the vehicle traffic route has been changed as follows from 8 am to the end of the procession on the 1st and the public has been requested to use alternative routes.
1) All types of vehicles traveling from Chikkodi, Sankeshwar, Kolhapur via KLE Road, Krishnadevaraya (Kolhapur) Circle, Kittur Rani Channamma Circle, take a right turn near Jinabakul Circle and proceed to Boxet Road, Hindalaga Forest Naka, Hindalaga Ganesh Mandir, Gandhi Circle (Argana Talab), Shaurya Chowk. (Military Hospital Circle). From Kendriya Vidyalaya No.2, Sharkat Park, join Khanapura Road via Globe Theater Circle and proceed further.
2) All types of vehicles traveling from Central Bus Stand towards Khadebazar Road on Saturday will take a left turn near Central Bus Stand and proceed through Jeezamata Circle, VRL Logistic, Old PB Road.
3) All types of vehicles traveling from Jeezamata Circle, Deshpande Petrol Pump towards Naragundakar Bhave Chowk/Kambali Khoota will take a left turn near Ravivar Peth, Pimpal Katta and proceed towards Khanapur Road via Patil Galli Railway Station Road.
4) All types of vehicles plying towards Goa and Khanapur through Central Bus Stand, Sangolli Rayanna Circle, Kittur Rani Channamma Circle, join Khanapur Road via Old PB Road, Jeezamata Circle, VRL Logistics, Hosur Pimpala Katta Double Road, Basaveshwar Circle Goaways.
5) All models of vehicles entering the city from Khanapur and Goa side take a left turn near Globe Circle, Sharkat Park, Kendriya Vidyalaya No.2, Shaurya Chowk (Military Hospital Circle). Gandhi Circle (Argan Talab), Hindalaga Ganesha Mandir, Hindalaga Forest Naka, Bauxite Road, Jina Bakul Circle, and moving forward. KSRTC buses take a turn at Indal Circle Under Bridge, National Highway-4, in front of Cancer Hospital and enter the bus stand via Kanakadas Circle.
6) KSRTC buses heading towards Athani, Chikkodi, Kolhapur, Sankeshwar from Central Bus Stand ply via Ashoka Pillar, Kanakadasa Circle Cancer Hospital Cross National Highway-4.
7) KSRTC buses entering the city from Athani, Chikkodi, Kolhapur, Sankeshwar will take a turn in front of National Highway-4, Cancer Hospital, and reach the bus stand via Kanakadas Circle. From Malamaruthi Police Station the buses arrive at Cancer Hospital, Muchandi Garage, Sambra Under Bridge, Gandhinagar to the Bus Stand.
8) KSRTC buses coming from Bagalkot, Nesaragi, Yaragatti, Dharwad, Hubli, and Bangalore will enter the bus stand via Gandhinagar, Foot Market, and Kanakadas Circle while the vehicles are coming from Hirebagewadi and Marihala Police Station.
9) All types of vehicles plying via Sangolli Rayanna roundabout towards Kittur Rani Channamma roundabout will proceed via Krishnadevaraya roundabout or the Central Bus Stand route.
10) Where there are two carriageways in the procession route, one route and one carriageway road are being used completely for the procession.
11) The route for the procession Dr. BR Ambedkar Road, Channamma Circle Kakati Ways, Samani Khota, Ganapat Galli, Kambali Khota, Naragundakara Bhave Chowk, Raviwar Peth, Karnataka Chowk, Pimpala Katta, Kalmath Road, Nargundkara Bhave Chowk, Maruti Galli, Hutatma Chowk, Kirloskar Road Bogaraves Parking of all types of vehicles is prohibited on Vritta Yandekhoota, College Roads from 8 am on November 1 till the end of the procession.
12) Heavy vehicles entering the city from all directions are prohibited from plying in the city from 8 am on Nov. 1 till the end of the procession.
Details of places marked for parking of vehicles of the public coming to watch the procession:
• Of KEB Department of KLE Hospital Road
Dharmanath Bhawan is an open space of Mahanagara Corporation nearby
Old Bhaji Market
• Bennsmith College Grounds, College Road
• CPD College Grounds, Club Road • Open space near Asad Khan Dargah,
Near Globe Circle, Camp
Maratha Vidyaniketan School Grounds
[Near Deshpande Circle]