Belagavi Traffic Diversion 27.02.2023 Details
We would like to inform you that Prime Minister Narendra Modi is scheduled to arrive in your city on 27/02/2023 to take part in a roadshow and public meeting at Malini City Belagavi. The event is expected to start at 11.00 am and continue till the end of the program. As a result, there will be (Belagavi Traffic Diversion) traffic diversions in place from 11.00 am onwards until the end of the program.
Table of Contents
We request all commuters and motorists plan their travel accordingly and take alternate routes to avoid any inconvenience. The police department and traffic authorities will be stationed at various points to guide the public and ensure a smooth flow of traffic. We also request the public to cooperate with the authorities and follow their instructions to maintain law and order during the event. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your cooperation.
Possible Rally Route of Shri Narendra Modi
Detailed Points of Belagavi Traffic Diversion
1) Vehicles entering Belagavi city from Nippani, Kolhapur, Athani, Chikkodi, Sankeshwar, Yamakanamardi, Kakati towards Khanapur/Goa at Hindallo Andara Bridge, Bauxite Road, Forest Naka, Hindalaga Ganesh Mandir, Gandhi Circle, Shaurya Circle (Military Hospital), Thimmaya Road, Kendriya Vidyalaya No-2, Sharqat Park, Independence Road, Military Mahadev Mandir, Congress Road.
2) Vehicles traveling from Shahapur, Anagol, Vadagaon, Yallur, and Bachi towards Kakati Nippani should take left at Anagol 4th Railway Gate, Bemco Circle, 3rd Railway Gate Congress Road, Military Mahadev Mandir, Thimmaiah Road, Shaurya Chowk, Gandhi Circle, Bauxite Road traversing through
3) Vehicles traveling towards Kakati, Nippani, Kollapura, Athani from Belagavi city will merge with National Highway-4 via Krishnadevaraya Circle, Hotel Ramdev, KLE Hospital Road, KLE Chhatri.
4) Vehicles entering Belagavi city from Hubli, Dharwad, Bailahongal, Savadatti, Hirebagewadi, are restricted to plying through the road in front of Alarawad Bridge, Muchandi Garage and Cancer Hospital, they take a left turn near Nisarga Dhaba through National Highway 4 and enter the city through KPTCL Road. Those traveling towards Goa and Khanapur should proceed through National Highway-4 and join the service road near KLE Chhatri, join Shivalaya Cross, Bauxite Road, and proceed further.
5) Vehicles traveling towards Gokak, Hubli, Dharwad, Bailahongala, Savadatti, Hirebagewadi, Sangolli Rayanna Circle, Krishnadevaraya Circle, Hotel Ramdev, KLE Hospital Road, KLE Chhatri, Hindalgo and other areas will join National Highway-4 from Belagavi.
6) Vehicles traveling towards National Highway 4 from Vengurla, Sawantwadi, Hindalaga, Sulaga are restricted from entering the city near Forest Naka.
7) Vehicles coming towards Belagavi city from Vijapura, Bagalkot, Yaragatti, Nesaragi should be stopped near Marihal Police Station and take a right turn and pass through Sulebavi village through Khanagaon Class to Kanbaragi Road, Kanakadasa Circle, take a left turn near Nisarga Dhaba through National Highway 4 and enter the city through KPTCL Road.
8) Vehicles traveling from Belagavi city towards Sambra, Nesaragi, Yaragatti, Bagalkot, Vijayapur should pass through Belagavi-Gokak State Highway, Khanagaon Cross. Passing through Sulebavi village to join Bagalkote road.
9)Y-Junction, College Road, Dharmaveer Sambhaji Maharaj Circle, Ramalingkhind Galli, Hemu Kalani Chowk, Shani Mandir Kapileshwar Over Bridge, Bank of India Circle, New Double Road, Old PB Road, Patron Showroom.
10)Date: On 27/02/2023 from 08.00 AM to 08.00 PM all heavy vehicles are prohibited from entering and plying in Belagavi city from all directions.
Parking system Details of Belagavi Traffic Diversion
All vehicles coming to the program from Dharwad, Kittur, Bailhongal, and Savadatti should park at the parking lot near the Volkswagen Showroom opposite Alarwad cross.
Buses coming to the program from Dharwad, Kittur, Bailhongal, and Savadatti will stop at the parking lot of Suvarna Vidhana Soudha OP. Vehicles coming from Bagalkote, Gokak, Nippani, and Kakati direction are at Yuvaraja Dhaba and Parking at the parking lot near VRL Workshop
Buses coming from Bagalkote, Gokak, Nippani, and Kakati should go through Tarihal Cross and stop at the Police Township parking lot.
Click Here to Share :
© Belagavi News, 2023 | All Rights Reserved
This article is written by the Team of Belagavi News. Pictures from Twitter. If using our article, please ensure due credit is given to the Author.